This one’s for you! Are you interested in ways to share your message through a variety of strategies? Join us! Moderated by Rehema Ellis the Education Correspondent for NBC News, there is a stellar panel. Panelists include Julia Cartwright Senior VP of Communications at the American Legacy Foundation, Doug McKenney Executive Director of Public Awareness Initiatives at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Daryl Presgraves, Director of Communications at the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), and Cindi Williams Director of US Program Communications at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. You do not want to miss this!
- RT @gpescatore25: These PTA Champions of Change have some awesome stories! So key that everyone knows every small contribution makes a b ... 9 months ago
- RT @reneelajackson: #whpta #NationalPTA "Most effective parent support group in the nation". Thanks Champions of Change! 9 months ago
- RT @AmyZink75: “@ptaswilson: "What the PTA really is, is a great team of people!" You said it Champion of Change! #WHPTA” Woo! Hoo! 9 months ago
- RT @ptaswilson: My very good friend Vito Borrello about lack of resources for engaging families. Problem is capacity building instituti ... 9 months ago
- RT @NationalPTA: Advocacy at its best -- GREAT questions! #WHPTA 9 months ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31